Monday, March 30, 2020

Share Your Message To 46,000 Education Followers











About:

I will tweet your message, post, or product to my 59,000 education, edtech, homeschool, and parenting followers. This account is active and highly engaged. It is a great way to get your tweet in front of this target audience from an authority account.



There is no guarantee of sales or engagement. Don't order this gig and leave negative feedback if you don't make sales for your product. The Gig is to Tweet to this audience not a guarantee of sales or engagement that depends on your product or post. Allow an additional day if ordered on the weekend.



Order this gig with confidence, all of my gigs have 100% five star ratings and great feedback.  Thanks for ordering!

Reviews


:

great job, thank you.

:

Fast service, thank you!

:

I thank you for your help!!!

:

good tweet and seller

:

Exceeded My Happiness




No comments:

Post a Comment