Friday, March 27, 2020

Promote Your Brand On My Lifestyle Blog











About:

I will promote your brand or store on my blog (www.byuthida.com). I am passionate about fashion, beauty, and travel, so I guarantee that I will write a good article for your brand. I write in both English and Thai. Most of my audiences are from the US and Thailand. 



This gig is ideal for fashion, clothing brands, and beauty & skincare products. 



Mini Post:

  • 2 product pictures (JPEG)
  • a caption mentioned of your brand
  • links to your store
  • post on my Instagram/Facebook page/Twitter


300-Word Blog Post
:

  • 10 product pictures (JPEG)
  • a 300-word article
  • links to your store and all your social media accounts
  • post on my blog/Instagram/Facebook page/Twitter




Combo Post (
Mini Post + 300-Word Post) :
  • 10 product pictures (JPEG)
  • a 300-word article
  • links to your store and all your social media accounts
  • post on my blog/Instagram/Facebook page/Twitter


*Add a short YouTube video content for only $45! I will make a promotional video of your brand and post on my YouTube channel and Instagram.

I'm a hard worker and am able to adapt to a variety of topics. Please contact me for further discussion.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you Uthida

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Very reliable and precise in their work. She works professionally and with pleasure

:

Thank you so much for you supportive feedback! I'm happy to hear that you love my job! ^^

:

Byuthida is a truly beautiful person to work with. She listened, delivered her work perfectly, and at a high degree. Thank you very much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment