Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Viral Mobile App Promotion Daily For 2 Weeks











About:

ABOUT THIS GIG .

I have a well structured and well designed promotion strategy to promote your mobile apps for Android, IOS and Windows.



Your app, will be featured on the front page of the site and will be there for months.



 I will also place your App on my pages and tweet it thrice daily for my fans and members to review it .

Your App will be seen by over 4 million members and fans for more exposure.



You will also get "tips and tricks" employed by the big mobile marketing organizations everyday!



BENEFITS



SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION
(Twitter and FB)

LINKEDIN

TUMBLR



Why you must Order This GIG



Extra Fast Delivery

Marketing your app on social events with Targeted Audience



Available online always



Let's get started now.

Order and get your APP Exposed



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Job Done

Seller's Response:

kdherein is great to work with

Seller's Response:

Great experience

Seller's Response:

atwal87 is a nice guys. I love to work with him again

Seller's Response:

Good work, good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment