Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Place Your Guest Post On My Mom Blog











About:

I will place your pre-written guest post on my mom blog Textbook Mommy. Basic gig includes do follow links for 90 days.  Standard and Premium gig include permanent do follow links. 



If you would like me to write the post instead with your links placed in the post you can select the Premium gig option.



Please note the basic gig is do-follow for 90 days only.  Please select the standard or premium gig for permanent do-follow links.
 



I only accept family friendly topics and links so please contact me beforehand so that I can approve the subject of your guest post before purchase. 



Some guest post topics that work well include:



Education

Parenting

Cooking/Recipes

Fashion and Beauty

Lifestyle

Home Improvement and Decor

Pets

Crafts and DIY (Do it Yourself)



Any other ideas you think will work well - just message me!



Reviews


:

Super easy process and FAST delivery, I had to do nothing but pay basically. I gave a couple of lines about what I wanted and she and her expertise knocked it out in a day.

:

thank you! great job!

:

Great work.

:

Great seller great site. Thanks!

:

Quick and great job




No comments:

Post a Comment