Monday, August 27, 2018

I will promote and advertise your book or ebook on my podcast and social network

I will promote and advertise your book or ebook on my podcast and social network












About:

I will promote, advertise, and market your Book or EBook on my radio podcast & social media network.

You will get 1 ad slot at 60 seconds (1 Minute) on an episode of my podcast (includes showpage backlink), & I will also post your link/message to my Facebook/Twitter for just $10!


If you don't have your own audio to submit...I WILL CREATE THE VOICEOVER FOR YOU, & deliver a professional mp3 copy THAT YOU CAN USE ANYWHERE YOU WISH in your other promotions or on other podcasts/radio programs! :)


  • My podcast receives 100,000+ monthly listeners on multiple platforms including iHeartRadio, iTunes, Tune In, Google Play, Stitcher, Periscope, etc.
  • Social network of Facebook page & Twitter 53,000+
  • We are followed on Twitter by many readers, authors, & supporters.  Also added to dozens of reader lists.
  • We have helped promote hundreds of authors, writers, & publishers so we made a gig just for YOU! :)

CHECK OUT THE GIG EXTRAS FOR MORE EXPOSURE & REACH!

**Main Sponsor gets the most reach & organic exposure.

*I do not guarantee sales or downloads but do guarantee REAL and ORGANIC impressions/clicks, traffic amounts vary, great marketing for any author, writer, or publisher.

Reviews


crye00:super impressed with what this seller created with one link to my website. well done! very good value for money . highly recommend this gig. 5 stars!

kenoverman:Super great voice!!

tgwatv:Highly recommended. Will get the same gig again.

mmoore2895:Seller did a very good job promoting my book. I would definitely work with him again.

claratyy:Dtong is really professional and easy to communicate with . My project order has been delivered within time frame and everything is really organise . It is really worth the money for what I am receiving for my project . Totally recommend Dtong to promote or advertise anyone business or page and etc. Very contented and happy ! Thank you so much (:


No comments:

Post a Comment