Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write a 500 word testimonial.

I will write a 500 word testimonial.












About:

Promoting your product through video testimonials is a great idea.I am adept at the art of testimonial writing. I will write a high quality video testimonial for a product or service that you are selling. 


Short and appealing videos are more popular with customers. I will write an outstanding 150 words script for your testimonial video, which spans about 45 seconds, for $5.

With over 5 years of experience in the online marketing field, I am familiar with the marketing strategies and points which appeal to customers.

I reserve the right to entertain or refuse any product or service that is related to a topic that is against my moral beliefs. So no adult content to begin with.

I will deliver one gig order to you within  5 days. For other perks you can refer to my gig extras.

Looking forward to creating guaranteed sales generating scripts for you. For any queries, feel free to leave me a message.

Regards,

Kate Morgan

Reviews


himanshujuneja1:amazing - very fast and accurate - to the point.\nhighly recommended.

kate_morgan:Outstanding experience!

shelly1818:Good experience

kate_morgan:Thanks for the tip :)

dmaleh15:nice work


No comments:

Post a Comment