Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will promote your twitter or instagram

I will promote your twitter or instagram












About:

Hello.

I wish to be able to help you to promote your social media handles through my accounts.

The main purpose is to help you to generate followers and more social media presence.
Meanwhile, earning little bucks from this promotion.


I will be using part of the money I earn for my pocket money and, as a Kpop fan, I may do giveaway on Kpop merchandise (or maybe non-Kpop as well) to make the fans happy.

My followers will be mostly teenagers of 10-30 years old. But do not be surprise, there will be some above 40, who are Kpop fans.
 

I can help you to promote especially if you:
- are a normal account
- have little followers
- want to gain more followers/mutuals
- need more people to watch your YouTube (for views, likes, subscribers)
- want more exposure for your song, etc on Soundcloud (Feedback on the song, etc)

However, in this case, I may not be able to help:
- Professionals (depend on request)


If you have any special request, feel free to request a custom order and I'll get back to you & try to deliver your request.

If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact me. Please do not turn me away.

Thank you.

("How it works?" Refer to FAQ)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment