Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will promote your charity fundraiser crowdfunding on pr3 charity blog

I will promote your charity fundraiser crowdfunding on pr3 charity blog












About:

Welcome to our amazing charity, fundraising and crowdfunding GIG!

Are you trying to raise funds for a cause you really care about? If you need support promoting your campaign, i can help you!

Share your campaign or article on our high traffic charity website with tens of thousands of visitors each month!

We guarantuee
  • engaged visitors that are interesed in charitable causes
  • Permanent Do Follow backlink on a trusted PR3 website
  • Amazing EXTRAS that will increase conversion up to 300%
  • High Exposure to your targeted charity audience

We cannot guarantuee
  • That your campaign gets fully funded
  • That all adverts will perform in the same way

We do not accept
  • anything that is not related to charity, fundraising, crowdfunding

Check out the Extras to increase your exposure up to 300%

Reviews


lumineering:Thanks for your service. Look forward to working with you again.

stevendm:EXCELLENT WORK ! HIGH QUALITY ! SUPER FAST DELIVERY ! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE TO EVERYONE !

skyrocketnow:Thank you very much Stevendm!

anthonyg5117:Thank you for your support. I hope to get alot of reviews and I think it is possible. I will order again soon.

jcjarema:Seller provided services as described and in a timely manner, however I have yet to see any increase in the fundraising amount so it didn’t really help my situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment