Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will give you instagram shoutout on 90k fitness page

I will give you instagram shoutout on 90k fitness page












About:

Hi Fiverr;
I will share your personal photos or products on my very active Instagram fitness account.

What will you get with my promotion?

This $10 gig includes:
  • Shoutout for 12 hours
  • Use your own picture in the shoutout
  • Your own custom hashtags (if not i can find targeted hashtags for you OPTIONAL)

Checkout my premium package if you want a 48 hour shoutout or elite package if you want a permanent shoutout.

Extras that I offer:
  • I find targeted hashtags for your post!
  • I put your link in my bio!


Why choose us?

  • All of my followers are real.
  • Most of our audience is from US.
  • Getting about 200-300 new followers each day.

I will do my best to make you happy! Hope you enjoy with my 90 K Instagram shoutout GIG...

Reviews


mhilkem:Great, responsive seller. Fixed mistake very quickly. Only wasn't clear when it was going to be posted.

bhoward77:Just as described and fast service!

marketinginsta:Thank you

miguelpalma972:well this was a waste of my money, in a 90k ig... i bet 10,000 euros that you only got 5,000 real followers, this is a scam i wont buy anything on this website again.

marketinginsta:You need to learn instagram marketing. Engagement rates are low in business accounts. \r\nMy page is fitness girls page and most of my followers are men.\r\nYou only focus on \


No comments:

Post a Comment