Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will write and publish 2 articles on my blog with back link to you

I will write and publish 2 articles on my blog with back link to you












About:

Hello Friend,
Nice to meet you!

I'm the founder of a camping blog. This blog is built of 100% white hat. The following are currently being met:
- DA = 24
- Traffic = 6000 / month (update Jul, 2018)
- Traffic source ~ USA

Currently I need more money to develop this blog, so that I open this service. If you are interested then read on.

Articles must ensure the quality as follows:

+ Long over 1000 words
+ Related to the topic of camping/outdoor
+ Proofread carefully

You will get:
+ 1 guest post on my  blog
+ The number of backlink depending on the service package you choose (from 1 to 3 links, including bio link)


So what's more awkward, order now.
If you have any questions, just contact me directly, I will answer you as soon as possible


Note: I only post satisfactory posts. Prices will not negotiate anymore

Thanks :)

Reviews


ebs5021:Excellent!

khanh11166:Thank you :)

whitehatseo101:He did what he said.

iqwealthcalcs:He was great! Went beyond to make sure I was happy. Really appreciated it. Thanks Khan!

khanh11166:Great buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment