Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will promote your content to 485,000 tumblr followers

I will promote your content to 485,000 tumblr followers












About:

I'll post or mention a website, book, ebook, video, product, shop, app, music etc. to my blogs WITHIN 48 HOURS.


I promote your website between 5pm and 11pm (eastern time) for maximum exposure. I like your post and follow you free of charge.

I'm a level 2 seller with over 3,500 sales made. 

TOP 5 VISITING COUNTRIES:
  1. United States 
  2. Canada
  3. Australia
  4. United Kingdom
  5. Germany

My niches: fashion, humor, animals, quotes, maps, facts

SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
You will get a refund, if you don't like the results.

ADVANTAGES OF USING MY PROMOTION
  • Widening your audience
  • Showcase your product in pictures.
  • Improve your SEO

Recommended formats: photo, gif, text and audio post

If you choose the "Extra fast deliver" don't choose the "I will promote your post everyday during a week" extra.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

If you send me your link/photo/music/text etc. I will analyse it and estimate its exposure.

NO affiliate, NSFW posts.

Reviews


mypreciousdoll:Good gig purchase.

chrispalmer2:Thanks a lot.

majestic12:Fantastic work, thank you ever so much. Will definitly use this service again 10/10

chrispalmer2:Outstanding Experience!

lovedhawan::( not so good


No comments:

Post a Comment