Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will find instagram influencers for shopify dropshipping

I will find instagram influencers for shopify dropshipping












About:

Are you first getting started in the drop-shipping game, it can be tough to figure out which ones you should be focusing on. 

Then You Land on Right Place.

Instagram influencer marketing has helped some stores skyrocket their sales overnight.


What do I do for you?
  • Find a list of Influencers specific to your  brand's niche
  • Verify that their account is active and has a good engagement rate
  • Contact info
  • Instagram link
  • The number of followers
  • Name


If you have any questions about the service, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


kandiahvarshan:Amazing seller! Super fast delivery, I was shook! Seller over delivered! Would recommend to anyone!

mirtowfiq:Thank You so much... this is our 1st work, hopefully in the future we will work more

pres27:Fast delivery. Great work

mirtowfiq:Thank You So Much..Hopefully We Will Work Again................

timinscv:thank you very much, he gave me extra!


No comments:

Post a Comment