Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will write and publish 5 articles in my DIFFERENT technology blogs.

I will write and publish 5 articles in my DIFFERENT technology blogs.












About:

Hello Fiverr, 


This is a Gig for Guest Posting in my TECHNOLOGY blogs.


I have several high quality technology blogs having good traffic and metrics.  I am accepting guest posting and blog posting in them. 

Metrics:


DA - 50+
PA - 50+
TF - 10+ 

-----------------------------

Topics that i cover:


You can buy this gig if you have something relating to technology field. Please do not send anything beyond that as it can give negative effects to my blogs and your sites. 

What you will get?


1) Upto 3 DOFOLLOW backlinks
2) 3 quality images
3) 100% indexing GUARANTEE
4) I will share your article in social media after publishing to get good audience to your post. 

Buy my gig NOW!

Reviews


leon859:fast delivery

crystal7777:great buyer!!

tradeuk:Great Work Thank You

crystal7777:great buyer!!..looking forward to working with you again..!

bluekapuk:Fixed the error and good delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment