Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do promote your fiverr gigs

I will do promote your fiverr gigs












About:

hello sir/mam, thank you viewing my gig

Do you think your fiverr gigs deserve more than they get? Have you ever trying promote them on social media? If not, maybe now is the right time for you!

For only 5 dollars I will make sure your fiverr gig will reach a pretty large audience of  people. After doing this, I will send you a screen capture showing exactly what I did, as a proof.

If you are not sure if this gig is the right one for you or if you have any questions, please contact me before ordering.

Finally, I can't guarantee any specific number of clicks / views etc, as I can't force traffic! Thank you for your understating!

thank you 

Reviews


atprimeservices:Seller delivered as promised. Thank you.

star2studio:Great Client! Thank you so much. will be happy to have more and more work

rodrigofaugusto:very good experience

star2studio:Great Client! Thank you so much. will be happy to have more and more work

atprimeservices:Seller delivered as promised. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment