Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will conduct a live interview with you on my radio show

I will conduct a live interview with you on my radio show












About:

i will conduct a live radio interview with anyone looking to promote and expand their current brand,i have over 10 years in the radio broadcasting field and have done over 2000 interviews with rising stars business people politicians etc

Reviews


intlstarz:Ridindurtyradio delivers on every aspect! Truly professional

ridindurtyradio:awesome client

vik_11:customer has difficulty with technical issues.schedule the next day and still refused me service although there was no number in text messages.Im highly upset and would not waste my money or time on this service again!

ridindurtyradio:artsit was late on make up interview...i repeatedly text and message him...refused to respond..i even attempted the next day...but know response..i have a tech issue but everything was ok the following day..artist was late to call in next day..i even offered to reschedule again..good luck sir

sxthemose:The best underground and above ground radio station in Atlanta!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment