Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will promote your gofundme crowdfunding campaign with full report

I will promote your gofundme crowdfunding campaign with full report












About:

The basic gig will promote your campaign url to over 105,000 REAL and Active follower on twitter

Running a successful campaign requires getting out and spreading the word about your project.

ORDER OUR CLASSIC GIG EXTRAS FOR REAL PROMOTION!
  • advertise your Crowdfunding Project to Targeted 1,500,000 plus Social Media followers on facebook and twitter who areREALpeople that are interested in crowdfunding. For an extra $20
  • Post your campaign on my personal facebook wall with over 1500 close friends and submit your campaign to 50 plus Search Engine Directories for an extra $20

  • Post Your campaign posted to my personal network of 5,500,000 incl. Facebook, google forums and Twitter that are all related to Gofundme, kickstarter, indiegogoo, crowdfunding, Tech, Mobile and start-up etc. For an extra $50


  • I will send you PROOF of all the links to my Social Media posts after I complete your gig.

Reviews


ricardopadilla:My site was simply posted to a broad niche of Facebook sites. Don't expect much success with an increase in donations given the target audience is too broad. Live and learn.

civil1873:As promised. Thank you!

belindaaa:good experience

norbertbartels:Great work and fantastic overview of the work.

jessb88:Great work; thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment