Monday, August 27, 2018

I will promote your book on pinterest to over 2 million real followers

I will promote your book on pinterest to over 2 million real followers












About:

Build it and they will come. Write it and they will buy it-not so much. You've written and published your book and are eager to get it into as many hands as possible. Getting the word out on your book can feel like a never ending bike ride up Mount Everest.
With the purchase of this listing, I will be your temporary brand ambassador seating the link to your book in front of the hungry eyes of over 2.2 million followers on my Pinterest board-permanently.

Here's what you can expect::
-Increased visibility and awareness
-Potential sales

The nitty gritty:: I don't pin offensive and/or hateful content. My niche is targeted towards lifestyle, DIY, crafts, cooking and health. If you are unsure if your book fits in with my guidelines please message me before buying. A link to your book on Amazon has a good chance of sales if you follow my tip below.

Tip:: Best results happen when great content meets a great book cover.

Reviews


elvawrites:Excellent seller and quality service!

mgs2217:First time trying this seller, very responsive and look foward to future work. Thank you.

shw_mh1:Great job and quick response! Nice working with her, will order again.

garyreno:Fast delivery, as described. Thanks

drtonybeiz:Great seller,\n’Thank you’


No comments:

Post a Comment