Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do stunning kindle ebook promotion

I will do stunning kindle ebook promotion












About:

This gig will provide you with the best promotional service involving Kindle eBooks and offer targeted marketing campaigns for your book, genre, and budget. I will post the book cover, description and purchase link and(1 Additional link of your website IF ANY ).The best book Promotion you can find on fiverr you will be amaze seeing your creativity go Viral after getting your e-book published.

BENEFITS:

  • It Will be promoted amp; connects you to Millions of Kindle book readers.
  • Guarantee Massive exposure to real Audience.
  • Boost Your Creativity to 100% real Visitors

I will send You Screenshots as proof.

No SPAM, No BOT, No FAKE.


Important Notes:

I Can Not Guarantee Sales.

Reviews


mmoore2895:Beverly did a great job with my Kindle Book promotion. She communicated well, she was fast, and she was accurate. I'd definitely work with her again.

beverlydj:I can’t thank you enough. I really appreciate .

nickeybs:The seller was great

mohammedkabi308:She was easy to communicate with.

hussain0:Could have sent a link to show the actual clicks per ad.


No comments:

Post a Comment