Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write and guest post on my gaming blog

I will write and guest post on my gaming blog












About:

If you own a gaming website or want to promote your game this guest blog post is perfect to promote your online business and improve SEO.

Note: Google Panda & Penguin safe (survived all the updates)

In Basic Gig I Will:

- Write an article  of 250-300 words (interesting and 100% unique)
- Publish it on high quality gaming site (guest post)
- One DoFollow backlink to your website with desired anchor text
- One or two images included
- Permanent backlink (Posts never deleted)

About my GAMES Blog:

- Around 4 years old
- 100% unique content (no spun or such)
- No blogroll spam (Very Low OBL)
- Family friendly
- Regularly indexed by Google
- Fresh content and organic traffic

Your benefits:
Improve your SEO performance and boost your domain authority by getting a high quality backlink on a GAMING niche website.

Important for Buyers:
I do not accept to write about or link to irrelevant websites.

Other niche blogs:
Health, Finance, Home Improvement, Pets, Animals, Outdoor, Camping, Cars, Moving, Fashion, Beauty, Travel, Tech, Mobile, Android, Photography, Movies, Kitchen, Cooking, Food, Hosting, Gardening, Jewelry, Fishing, Insurance, Wedding, Phones, Sports...

Reviews


ryanw1771:Did a great job of giving me what I requested!

m2webs:Excellent buyer :)

frankhou:it is OK,

m2webs:Nice buyer...

tomazmiholic:Awesome work. Tnx


No comments:

Post a Comment