Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will place your post on my mom blog

I will place your post on my mom blog












About:

I will place your pre-written guest post on my PR3 mom blog Textbook Mommy permanently with up to two no follow links. 

If you would like me to write the post instead with your links placed in the post you can select the Premium gig option.

Please note the basic gig is do-follow for 90 days only.  Please select the standard or premium gig for permanent do-follow links.
 

I only accept family friendly topics and links so please contact me beforehand so that I can approve the subject of your guest post before purchase. 

Some guest post topics that work well include:

Education
Parenting
Cooking/Recipes
Fashion and Beauty
Lifestyle
Home Improvement and Decor
Pets
Crafts and DIY (Do it Yourself)

Any other ideas you think will work well - just message me!

Reviews


mrdon:Great job!

thismomblogs:Pleasure to work with!

whitehatseo101:She had a lot of patience. Thanks!

thismomblogs:Thanks so much!

flegoo:Thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment