Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will give you a shoutout on my 55k cat instagram

I will give you a shoutout on my 55k cat instagram












About:


Send me your picture and caption and i will do a post in my 55K+ cat Instagram!


BONUS! I will put your post on my IG story (with link)

-I have a HIGH engagement rate, about 1500-2000 likes per post.

-Real, active followers.

-Most of my audience is from US, UK and Canada.

-Custom hashtags/tex/caption of your choice.

-I only post high-quality content.

-I will provide the best hashtags and post at the best time according to my IG stats for high reach

-IMPORTANT: I can't provide guaranteed followers/likes or sales! It depends on your product/content.

-Posts must be cat/kittens related and be high-quality pictures.


Reviews


jarekarosk:Fast and exactly how I wanted.

eric_lenhardt:Awesome buyer!

ericw2:Thank you!

eric_lenhardt:Good!

nathanelliott32:Great! And professional


No comments:

Post a Comment