Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will promote your posts on my telegram channel

I will promote your posts on my telegram channel












About:

I manage a Telegram Channel specialized in forex signals "forex_signals_club", with more than 10800 real users and with  5%  conversion rate.

I offer 3 plan to promote your posts :

  1. Simple Post
    Your post will be promoted during the delivery period at the best moment to improve your result, first come first served. this offers do not guarantee any number of new members. 
    This is the best offer if you want to promote a link and not a Telegram channel or group.

  2. Guaranteed 50 new members 
    I guarantee you at least new 50 real members for your Telegram channel or group , your content will be posted  until you reach the required number of users.

  3. Guaranteed 100 new members 
    I guarantee you at least new 100 real members for your Telegram channel or group , your content will be posted  and pinned for 12h until you reach the required number of users.

Example of post content 

---- Your awesome title ----

This is your awesome content about your channel 
and what you are providing 

✅ Some information
✅ Some information
✅ Some information

Join us today!
your Channel Or Group link here


 

Reviews


robtomkins:As always, very good services.

peak1570:Great service, very happy

ninjadev:thank you a lot

peak1570:Great service, great results

ninjadev:awesome as usual , thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment